Sunday 15 March 2015

Why I Hate Pakistan?

PAK
Pakistan is independent since fifty years back but perceptiveness is still immature we are in modern world whereas everyone has right to serve their lives with freedom but I feel whenever I visited some places in located in part of country under the controversy which is created by some fanatic type person so they usually ask with negative perception that “ You…..You are belong to this religion………..Ohhhh” this would be create me painful so what If I am belong to minority based community I am by birth Pakistani, I never hesitate to show my identification infect I feel proud to being a Pakistani & I am huge capable to serve the humanity like “Comrade Sobho Gianchandani” (My Mother’s Uncle) had served for the humanity and Pakistan. My mother who always says to me that leaves the Pakistan but I always attempts to deprived and ignored because my grandfather wasn’t leave the Pakistan like cowards My life doesn’t dependent on any person I can fight for freedom and fight for Pakistan there are many Hindus who contributed their efforts towards the success of Pakistan like
Sobho Gianchandani who was born on 3 May 1920 to a Hindu family in Bundi village near the famous archaeological site of Mohenjo-Daro in Larkana district, Sindh province. He went to school in Larkana and Karachi. Later he studied fine arts at a university set up by Rabindranath Tagore at Shantiniketan, his native village in West Bengal. In a subsequent interview, Gianchandani said he had espoused communism during his time at this university. He said Tagore, who was then in his late 70s, used to call him “the man from Mohenjo-Daro”. In 1942, Gianchandani participated in the Congress-led anti-British Quit India movement, and was arrested for the first time. He was repeatedly jailed for his views and politics during a political career that lasted until the mid-1960s. But he continued as an ideologue, intellectual and writer of several books. Another example is “Justice Rana Bhagwan Das” Honorable Mr. Justice Rana Bhagwandas, is one of the highly respected names of the Pakistani judiciary system. He served Pakistani judiciary as a senior judge & former acting C.J.P (Chief justice of the Supreme Court of Pakistan). In 2007, he remained as acting Chief justice of Pakistan during the judicial crisis in Pakistan & he also became the acting C.J.P (Chief Justice of Pakistan) during 2005 & 2006 when the incumbent Chaudhry Iftikhar Muhammad went for foreign trip and that’s when Rana Bhagwandas, became the 1st Hindu & the 2nd non-Muslim to serve as chief of the highest court in Pakistan. In 1965 He joined the bar council & after practicing law for 2 years, in 1967 he joined the Pakistani Judicial System. Later on he became a session’s judge, & afterwards he went on to become judge of the Sindh High Court. In 1994 Honorable justice Rana Bhagwandas was promoted to the Sindh High Court.
Furthermore concluding on the “Jogendra Nath Mandal”, he was born on 29thJan 1904 was greatest command as well leading Founding Father of modern state of Pakistan, along with legislator serving as country’s first minister of law and labor, and also was second minister of commonwealth and Kashmir affairs. An Indian and later Pakistani statesman who served as the first minister of law and labor in Pakistan. As leader of the Scheduled Castes, Jogendranath had made common cause with the Muslim League in their demand for Pakistan, hoping that the Scheduled Castes would be benefited from it and joined the first cabinet in Pakistan as the Minister of Law and Labor. After than he has resigned from ministry and migrated to India
My love is not limited for Pakistan as I explained that I am patriotic Pakistan and being a patriotic Pakistani there is no need to show identification I stand by the people of Pakistan who are not able to get the justice
Rigorously I want to make the united nation whereas Education would be primary responsibility for everyone. I am not able to see the eradication of education I still remember the “PESHAWAR INCIDENT”, which made me quite wretched and didn’t sleep whole night for this monster attacked it wasn’t only attacked on the school boys but it also attacked on whole students who are getting the education in all over the Pakistan or outside of Pakistan.
There are many people who fought for freedom but can we say that we are democratic nation, we are still un-democratic and we need to make sure that Pakistan is one nation and there are four strong phases that nobody can demolish. We will fight till the end of death and we will rebuild the Pakistan spread the education in all over the world we will make a prospective Pakistan
Education is a key to success considering this thoughts and vision we will move forward in order the make the Quaid’s Pakistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment