Sunday 15 March 2015

Happy Women Day – Dedication to Sadia Widad

Happy Women Day – Dedication to Sadia Widad
International Women’s Day is celebrated in many countries around the world. It is a day when women are recognized for their achievements without regard to divisions, whether national, ethnic, linguistic, cultural, economic or political. International Women’s Day first emerged from the activities of labour movements at the turn of the twentieth century in North America and across Europe. Women day usually give the appreciation and reorganization for their work around the world
Some people are comes in our life and make the very valuable position for long term, Infect I have a encouragement and motivation who always guide me and wishes me as best friend, pretty women, philanthropist and she is very awesome, It is indeed to identify her character on the best occasion of Women day, I dedicate this day and want to make a special day through inner-self motivation while the amazing thing is that I never have been meet with her. She always wishes me on social sites and I motivated to see her tweets and messages.
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts & the price of greatness is responsibility
I am quite inspire from her by his smiley and shining face, Last time She has wished me on Facebook as well on twitter and said Avinash Happy Holi, I was quite happy and also prayers for her as well for her family.
  
Pik11
This is the best moment which I want to share with her and I just want to see that you are the future of our country being a patriotic Pakistani I always fight for freedom, fight for women empowerment and fight for the rights of human.
I believe that role of women are very crucial and essential and someone said that give me good mothers I shall give you educated nation. In my life I have two women who always not only motivated me but also give me a best guidance one is my best teacher Miss Saba Gulzar, during the classes of MS I was sat alone on the seat and back side and she said that if you’ve not friend then I am your best friend come on the front side I was quite happy and it was my full strength.
The 2nd women is Sadia Widad, I am quite inspire from her who is very frank and honest person I have never seen, however Sadia means Happiness, Laughter, Joy and Delight Successful and I am very happy to sharing this stunning moments over the women day and wish you good luck and on this best occasion I must say Happy women day #Sadia Widad

No comments:

Post a Comment